Team Randori Annapolis
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
910 Bestgate Road, Suite E, Annapolis, MD
We offer high-quality Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training for Kids, Adults, Families and regular people, not just for professionals
It’s difficult to find quality Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training from qualified instructors, in a safe clean environment who are committed to your success. No matter your age, physical ability, strength or experience. We are committed to teaching you this art.
All you need is a “Can-Do” attitude and a “Willingness to learn” and you too can master this sport.
Our belief is “Not what an instructor can do to you, but what an instructor can do for you.”
Our classes are taught in a dynamic group setting, to ensure fun and excitement, and to harness your internal drive and competitiveness so you not only master the techniques but see significant gain in your fitness levels and technical abilities.
|Competitors||How our solution is better|
But don’t take our word for it!!! Check out the reviews right here on this page or on Facebook, google or Yelp. Then you will see that we are truly a Premier Martial Arts School.
Check out our schedule below for our class times and days. If you don’t see a time that works for ya, Let us know as we also provide private one and one private training sessions. We are often updating our schedule based upon the growth of the academy and student demand.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://teamrandori.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/New-Schedule-Annapolis.pdf” title=”New Schedule Annapolis”]
JOIN OUR TEAM
1. Check out the schedule and choose class times that are suitable for you.
2. Look at the pricing table below and choose a membership plan (Contact us for Family Discounts).
3. Enter your contact information into the RED “Help Me Get Started Now” box.
4. Come to the Academy of your choosing (Annapolis or Silver Spring) about 15 Minutes before the class. We will complete the necessary “Waiver and Trial Membership.”
5. No need to buy a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu uniform. We have them and will loan you one for the duration of the “Free Trial Membership.”
6. Have Fun, Learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Get Into Shape, Meet New People, (Repeat).