After School Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Program
Do you have your school-aged child in either a day care center or extended care for after school? For parents who work, day care is very important. It allows you to work and pay the bills and provide for your family. For single parents it is even more important. It provides for a safe space for your child from the time they get out of school until you get off work.
Our After School Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Program is the perfect alternative to traditional day care.
As you know, training in the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Self Defense builds self-confidence and self-control. It develops concentration and coordination. And here at Team Randori Martial Arts we promote positive social, physical and intellectual development for all our students. All of the coaches and child supervisors are personally hand-picked by me. I have trained each one so there is no worry about who is working with your child. Also, what he/she may be learning. The rundown of the program is this:
- We pick up your child at their school when school gets out
- We bring them to the Academy
- Their time at the Academy will include time for quiet time for HOMEWORK – games – snacks – and of course, BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU training.
- In addition to that, here is the added benefit – your child’s class tuition is included in the cost of the program.
Children routinely make great gains and benefits training on a 2 day a week basis. Think of what it will be on an everyday basis. They will progress faster up the belt ranks than usual. We will vary what occurs in the After School Program so that your child will not suffer “Burn Out.”
How to get signed up:
- Reserve your spot by completing the “Get Started Now” form and we will contact you. When we contact you about your enrollment please make sure you you provide your child’s name, age, the name of the school they attend, the time the school is dismissed, your contact information and any special needs your child has. (Note: When we get an idea of how many kids will be enrolled, we’ll be able to finalize transportation and classes)
- When accepted into our program, we will go over with you and your child what is expected of him/her, especially in the area of picking them up at school.
- Pay for their first month of the program.
We made a recent survey of local day care provider prices. They range anywhere from $165 – $195 per week. At $125 per week we are a great deal for what you get. A discount will be given to families enrolling more than one child.
Our Program runs from 3:30pm (or whatever time the school bus drops off your child) until parent pick-up (no later than 6:30pm). Team Randori Martial Arts After School Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Program operates on Anne Arundel County, MD School District calendar. Our program will be closed on all school holidays and school closings due to inclement weather.
We are very excited about this program. This fills a need for parents and with the Martial Arts & Self Defense training, the returns are far greater than any day care could ever deliver. This provides a tremendous service for you and your child – we take care of your child until you get off work and your child gains self-confidence, self-control, greater hand-eye coordination, concentration and knowledge of self-defense.
Sign Me Up For After School Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
You Cant Get A Better Deal than this Anywhere!!